Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let Us Help you to find your DREAM Car you want ?

Just tell us what you have in your mind,and we will send you an email or SMS to you the moment we find one that fits your requirements :
About Your Dream Car you're looking for :

1.My Prefer Model & Make :_______________________.
2.Year of Manufacture :______________________.
3.My Budget range around RM ____________________.

About my Current used Car for Trade-In Value ?

1. My Current Car Number : ________________________.
2. Year of Manufacturer :___________________.
3. Model /Make :________________________.
4.My Current Bank Loan at  :__________________.
5.My RoadTax Expiry Date :_______________.
6. My Mobile Phone / Office :____________________________.
7.Best Time to Call :___________________AM/PM.Monday -Sunday.

Email :mikesaw2006@gmail.com or SMS the details to 017 - 4930 232.
For Road Tax & Insurance purpose call 017-4930 232 on line with JPJ .

We will response your SMS in 24 Hour or your email as soon as possible. Thanks.

Thank you for your supports.

No comments: